What do we do?
- We help clients convert call credits to cash.
What airtime network do we accept?
- Only MTN credits via share & Sell, Airtime Pin or VTU
How do clients transfer MTN credit to us?
- You can transfer credit from your phone to our official MTN phone number: 09064851978 at any time by sending an SMS with Transfer, Our Number, Amount and PIN to 777. For instance, you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 09064851978 2000 1234’ to 777. (This means you are sending two thousand naira to us and your pin is 1234. Note, do not disclose your pin to any third party)
- Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm that you want to make the transfer by sending an SMS with ‘YES’ to 777.
- You can also transfer credit from your phone to any of our designated MTN numbers by dialing *600*our number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial*600*09064851978*4500*1234# and then send/ok.
- When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
After notification from MTN (777), inform our admin via 09064851978 or 08063199218. Send a text/whatsapp message with (the screen screenshot of the MTN notification, optional), your phone number, and full bank details.
We charge a moderate 10% for each transaction
How soon will clients get bank transfer alerts
In a jiffy! Time is very precious to us. After a successful verification we transfer appropriate fund to your bank account immediately. Give or take…10 minutes (considering your bank’s network)
What banks do we transfer to?
The under-mentioned bank do not accrue any transfer charge:
However, transfer to any bank aside from GTBank will attract extra deduction of #60.